- Reading comprehension involves a proof reading of a passage of about 300 – 1000 words and answering the questions that follow.
- RC forms an important part of the verbal ability section. This section mainly focuses on to check the ability to understand the language and the underlying concept of the passage. The main focus should be to have a good command over the language as well as time management.
- Make sure you attempt these passage on a regular basis and with complete seriousness.
- Read the passage below and then answer the questions that follow.
- Once you are finished, click the ‘Get Results’ button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
John had never thought much about the origin of wealth or inequalities in life. It was his firm belief that if this world was not good, the next would be good, and this faith sustained him. He was not like some others whom he knew, who would sell their souls to the devil. He always thought of God before doing anything. He lived the life of an honest man. He had not married but did not desire another man’s wife. He believed that women weakened men as was described in the story of Samson and Delilah.