- Reading comprehension involves a proof reading of a passage of about 300 – 1000 words and answering the questions that follow.
- RC forms an important part of the verbal ability section. This section mainly focuses on to check the ability to understand the language and the underlying concept of the passage. The main focus should be to have a good command over the language as well as time management.
- Make sure you attempt these passage on a regular basis and with complete seriousness.
- Read the passage below and then answer the questions that follow.
- Once you are finished, click the ‘Get Results’ button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
Modern living has programmed our lives to a hectic, monotonous schedule that we have forgotten the gentle smile that once fleeted across the human face. Smile has the power to dissolve all worries. It has the all pervasive ability to lift us from the abysmal depth of gloominess. We should not be cowed down by work pressure that a constant frown imprisons our face. In built confidence and positive attitude help a smile to blossom. A face bereft of smile makes us unarmed for it is the smile that is a pleasant weapon which resists all hurdles and problems that depress us. If we learn to smile in a crisis, it shows that we have the forbearance and courage to face the crisis. A smile, after all, helps us preserve our perfect, present unmindful of our past or future.