- Reading comprehension involves a proof reading of a passage of about 300 – 1000 words and answering the questions that follow.
- RC forms an important part of the verbal ability section. This section mainly focuses on to check the ability to understand the language and the underlying concept of the passage. The main focus should be to have a good command over the language as well as time management.
- Make sure you attempt these passage on a regular basis and with complete seriousness.
- Read the passage below and then answer the questions that follow.
- Once you are finished, click the ‘Get Results’ button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
In the past 50 years, doctors across the world have accepted the practice to prescribe antibiotics at the first sign of a trivial infection or treat patients with a handful of antibiotics. These days it Is not uncommon to see practitioners prescribing multiple antibiotics without any real Indication or relevance for such a combination of drugs. Antibiotics have traditionally been known as miracle drugs, but there is growing evidence that they are overworked miracles, especially in countries like ours where there is easy access to drugs across the counter, Including antibiotics. We cannot think of a return to pre-antibiotic days. Yet the unbridled use of these agents is inexorably propelling us in that direction