Meanings of Succinct
1. Briefly giving the gist of something.
2. Characterized by clear, precise expressions in few words.
Master’s Tip to Learn Succinct
‘Succinct’ can be broken into ‘Suck + Ink’. Just remember that if you write a story in less words on a paper, it will suck or use less ink and hence relate it to the word succinct.
Sentence examples for Succinct:
1. Her succinct summary at the end of the speech provided the most significant information.
2. John gave a succinct overview of the expansion project.
3. Everything should be professional, succinct, and measured.