Well, it there ever was one sexually suggestive video, this has to be right up there.
Another video that spoilt me for choice, which word should I choose? So many apply to the given context:
1. Double-entendre: A word, phrase, etc., that can be interpreted in two ways, esp one having one meaning that is indelicate.
2. Risqué: Suggestive of sexual impropriety.
3. Lewd: Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
4. Lascivious: Driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires.
Pronunciation: suhg-jes-tiv, suh–
Meanings of Suggestive:
1. Tending to suggest; evocative.
2. Stimulating further thought.
3. Conveying a hint or suggestion: conveyed the message with a few suggestive words.
4. Tending to suggest something improper or indecent: a controversial song with highly suggestive lyrics.
P.s: the song is actually kind of catchy and does leave you with a sly smile on the face when you hear it for the first time.
This is one awesome post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…