Meanings of Symptomatic:
1. Relating to or according to or affecting a symptom or symptoms
2. Characteristic or indicative of a disease
Master’s tip to learn Symptomatic:
Symptomatic can be remembered from the word symptoms.
Sentences example for Symptomatic:
1. Symptomatic of this has been a rise in the number of shareholders.
2. Opposition to my book seems more symptomatic of our moment than produced by its contents.
3. Some economists think that such high p/e ratios are symptomatic of a stock-market bubble.