Meanings of Therapy
1. Treatment of illness or disability.
2. Treatment of physical, mental, or behavioral problems that is meant to cure or rehabilitate someone.
Master’s Tip to Learn Therapy
Remember how internal sports players undergo therapy whenever they get injured in order to start playing again, that is when they undergo treatment for the injury or disorder they may have.
Sentence examples for Therapy:
1. He needs to be brought back in for therapy as his condition has started deteriorating again.
2. He is undergoing cancer therapy.
3. Increasingly, family courts are ordering a treatment called reconciliation therapy.