When we see old people, we see their freckled faces and one which are wan. Wan means unnaturally pale.
Meanings of Wan
1. Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
2. To become pale
3. Suggestive or indicative of weariness, illness, or unhappiness;
Master’s tip to learn Wan:
We can understand wan as wan rhymes with maruti van. She liked to travel in a Scorpio but she is traveling in a van, so she is pale.
Sentences examples for Wan:
1. Through the frayed curtain at my window, a wan glow announces the break of day.
2. She now seemed very happy to see a friendly (albeit wan) face.
3. His hair seemed grayer, his face wan.
4. His hair seemed grayer, his face wan.
5. He walked stiffly, looking wan and serious.
Becoming wan after losing the hope for wining the National’s trophy is obvious.