Meaning, Sentences, Synonyms and Antonyms for Wayfarer
The way of a wayfarer: The video below is about a free spirit, one who wanders from place to place, an exploration without constraints. What would you to give to be a free spirit such as this? Travelling from one place to another, without any restraint in place? I would almost give anything.
Wayfarer. A wayfarer is a pedestrian who walks from place to place, in others words exploring the ways along the way. It is synonymous with traveler who embarks on a long journey, as our main character in the advert does. The definitions of the words are given below to help you out with it.
Meaning of Wayfarer
1. Travelling from place to place, especially for work.
2. Alternating between working and wondering, for example farm hands.
3. A person who alternates between working and wandering.
4. A person who travels from place to place, especially for duty or business.
5. A pedestrian who walks from place to place.
6. A traveler going on a trip.
Example Sentences for Wayfarer
1. Sales representative of companies are wayfarer travelers.
2. The life of a wayfarer, though attractive, can be very tough indeed.
drifter, gadabout, gypsy, knockabout, rambler, roamer, rover, stroller, vagabond, wanderer, nomad
homebody; denizen, dweller, habitant, inhabitant, resident, settler