Meanings of Consummate
1. Complete in every aspect; perfect
2. To achieve, realize or complete
Master’s Tip to Learn Consummate
Consummate can be broken into ‘con+summit’. Summit is the highest point of something, so now relate this to a person who has reached the highest point of perfection; he is truly a complete person.
Sentence examples for Consummate:
1. He plays the violin with consummate skill.
2. He is a consummate liar, don’t believe even a single word that comes out of his mouth.
3. The company consummated its deal to buy a smaller firm.