Meanings of Interject:
1. To insert between other elements
2. Obsolete . to come between.
Master’s tip to Learn Interject:
We can remember interject as it sounds like Inject and Injection is injected in our body. Interjecting means to insert.
Sentence example for Interject:
1. Potter also began to interject and to snap her fingers in frustration.
2. He tends to sit back quietly, waiting for the right moment to interject.
3. It is a known fact that historians always interject their own personal biases and prejudices in their scholarly work.
4. Occasionally, an emcee will interject brief interludes of cabaret or comedy.