Directions: The pie chart given below shows the spending of a family on various heads during a month. Study the graph and answer the following questions.
Question 1: If the total income of the family is Rs.25000, then the amount spent on Rent and Food together is:
Question 2: What is the ratio of the expenses on Education to the expenses on Food?
(a) 1: 3
(b) 3: 1
(c) 3: 5
(d) 5: 3
Question 3: The expenditure on Rent is what percent of expenditure on Fuel?
Question 4: Which three expenditures together have a central Angle of 108°?
(a) Fuel, Clothing and Others
(b) Fuel, Education and Others
(c) Clothing, Rent and others
(d) Education, Rent and Others
Answers and Explanations
Want to explore more Data Interpretation Sets?
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-38
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-39
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-40
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-41
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-42