This word is really ‘viable’ with respect to mnemonic aids.
Just so many of them can be built for it.
Here are a few:
Viable = Via + Able = adopt the way (via the root means way) that is able, that is possible.
Viable = SurVIVABLE = Able to be survived
Viable = Viv (root for life) + ABLE = that is something for which life can be breathed into, that is it can be made to happen.
The last mnemonic for this one:
ViaBLE = PossiBLE
We are done for viable now!
Meaning of Viable:
1. Capable of living, developing, or germinating under favorable conditions.
2. Capable of living outside the uterus. Used of a fetus or newborn.
3. Capable of success or continuing effectiveness; practicable.
Sentence Examples for Viable:
1. Viable methods of business are hard to find for start-ups.
2. Business is all about economic viability.
3. Arranged marriages are not the most viable solution for most but then people are not left with any choice, are they?