Mnemonic Aid to Learn Viable:
This word is really ‘viable’ with respect to mnemonic aids.
Just so many of them can be built for it.
Here are a few:
Viable = Via + Able = adopt the way (via the root means way) that is able, that is possible.
Viable = SurVIVABLE = Able to be survived
Viable = Viv (root for life) + ABLE = that is something for which life can be breathed into, that is it can be made to happen.
The last mnemonic for this one:
ViaBLE = PossiBLE
We are done for viable now!
Meaning of Viable:
1. Capable of living, developing, or germinating under favorable conditions.
2. Capable of living outside the uterus. Used of a fetus or newborn.
3. Capable of success or continuing effectiveness; practicable.
Sentence Examples for Viable:
1. Viable methods of business are hard to find for start-ups.
2. Business is all about economic viability.
3. Arranged marriages are not the most viable solution for most but then people are not left with any choice, are they?
Suitable Environmental conditions made it viable for Ramesh to harvest 3 crops in rotation.